Tuesday, January 7, 2014

T-7 Days!

It's crazy to think that at this time next week I'll be on an airplane to China! Actually, I think I'll be waiting in an airport... BUT this is happening :) I'm going to China- for 6 months. The reality of this is beginning to set in and I'm starting to get a little worried about finishing everything in time. 

Any-who, I figured a blog would be the easiest way to keep everyone who cares up to date about what I'm doing (not to mention I get to use the wonderful blogging skills I picked up at work). 

My goal is to post once a week while I'm in China; it could end up more and hopefully not less, but I'm making no promises ;)

I will do my best not to bore you with my ramblings and stick to the interesting stuff- and of course post many pictures of cute children and all things Chinese!


Feel free to spread the word to anyone you think would be interested!

3 comments:

  1. You are going to have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally excited for you!!!!
    Looking forward to lots of updates and photos to help us share in your experiences over there!
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of Luck and have the time of your life we will miss you greatly at Underwater Audio!!!!!! see you in 6!

    ReplyDelete